Sunday, January 18, 2004

t minus 6, and counting

t minus 6, and counting
Sunday, January 18, 2004
8:48:00 PM CST
t minus 6, and counting


18 Jan 2004

Getting ready and still trying to complete my errands prior to departure on the 24th. Took care of the dentist on Saturday, put up the towel bars in the newly painted bathrooms and cleaned the basement up. Learning how to operate and use my new digital camera and the new laptop. Still moving files over to the laptop to get the desktop ready to send to Deb in AZ.

Razor goes to the vet tomorrow for shots and then both he and Cayenne can get their city tags for 2004. EMBA group meeting at Rock Bottom tomorrow night for my sendoff. Thursday is my physical. And I still have files to collect together and send off to Deb. Haven't heard anything recently from ITT in Doha or Co Springs, but should see the tickets by Wednesday.

More info when I hear more.

Dave
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?