Thursday, March 04, 2004

And the Plot Thickens

And the Plot Thickens
Thursday, March 4, 2004
9:55:00 AM CST

4 Mar 2004

I found out today that the person that I believed to be the snitch, in fact, wasn't. He was a co-informer of the guns and alcohol issue. I spoke with the actual snitch today and found out much more than I wanted. He is a very personable guy and was concerned for his well-being when this drunk individual from his workplace entered his tech control and pulled the gun on him.

The complaint defensive situations accountable labeled innocent party's . guns and alcohol dumped snooping eyes. escalated ineffective. six similar written statements ? wisked away collusion obstruction of justi safekeeping upcoming searc investigation. miracle threats.

questioning perso l safety. We don't worry about mortars here as much as the "management

Harry Wright "when in doubt....

Sorry for the keyboard problems. I think I should be able to fix this update the day after I get my bonus from ITT in Feb 2005!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?