Saturday, April 10, 2004

The Villa

The Villa
Saturday, April 10, 2004
3:03:00 AM CDT

06 April 2004

The villa (as they call it) that I'm staying at with Rudy and Rick is quite a large attached house. All block in construction, it has stucco on the outside. Some of the construction almost looks as though you'd expect to see it in the desert southwest in Arizona. Very similar to Spanish design in some cases. It is probably about 3000 square feet inside with four bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The entire downstairs area and staircase are floored in marble tile. The bedrooms are all very large - well over 18 X 18 except for the little bedroom which is about 15 X 15. Did I mention that the complex is gated?

It's alot of house with only a limited amount of furniture. ITT provides furniture, so they are furnished with a livingroom set, diningroom/kitchen set and bedroom sets in each room. Only problem is that the rooms are so large with 16 foot tall ceilings that the house always looks empty.

The queen size bed that I'm currently sleeping on has been great. No back aches and no fear of falling out of bed if I roll over in the middle of the night. My only problem is that I know I'm in villa #8, but have no idea of the complex name or the street name. All major thoroughfares are marked in Arabic and English, but I've yet to see a street sign on any sidestreets.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?