Monday, June 07, 2004

These Boots Were Made for Walking...

These Boots Were Made for Walking...

07 June 2004

"The boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you. You ready boots? Staaaaart walking!"

Oh, Nancy (Sinatra), you're a woman after my own heart! Me and my white go-go boots are a-walkin this journal over to blogspot.com starting today. I've had enough abuse from aol's customer dis-service department. So by popular demand (mine mainly!) I'm taking it over to blogspot. I've already (with much hair-pulling over the past week) moved all these files from this site over to the new site.

The new site address for this journal is located at:

http://www.davesnothereman.blogspot.com

See ya at the new location.

Dave
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?