Monday, February 07, 2005

Training for Upper Management

07 February 2005

I got a great email today that just kind of cheered me up some. I'm in somewhat of a funk right now. My former running partner just PCS'd back to Ft. Hood and one of my coworkers is leaving on Wednesday. I'm gonna miss both Garcia and Frank. They just kind of brought some sanity and levity to my life whenever things seemed to boil over. So without further babble, here is that email joke from my old friend Cheryl Packard at Lucent...

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male buffalo with the other and says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up."
He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee.

After drinking the coffee down in one gulp, the Indian turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, then just walks out.

The next morning the man returns. He has his shotgun in one hand pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Whoa, Buddy! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What the heck was all that about, anyway?"

The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Training for upper management position. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?