Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Baq to Iraq

5 Sep 2006

I'm sure that it's not coming as too much of a shock to anyone who knows me that I am soon to be back on my way to Iraq. I accepted a position back at Camp Victory, have signed the contract and am now trying to get my paperwork all in order to get KI/Five Rivers to schedule me for CRC back at Fort Bliss. At least I know the drill and how it all works this time around. Now I just have to get the dentist to sign off and my doc to get me in order for my high BP meds so I can get them ordered again through Cigna. That is always a joy.

Looking forward to seeing all the old friends again...not looking forward to living in a tent again with sand fleas and mice. But it isn't like I haven't been through it before.

More when I know more.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?