Thursday, December 11, 2008

Relaxing in Kuwait

02 December 2008

Just got into Kuwait yesterday and got my passport back tonight. Went up to the airport to see if I could move up my tickets and Emirates said that they are booked both tonight and tomorrow from Dubai to Seoul. I can't even go to Dubai and wait till Wed because of the way my ticket was booked. Damned Expedia. They get you good prices, but don't try changing anything!

So I'm holding up in the Kuwait Hilton right now. I've been here before, but this is only the second time. I usually go to the Crown Plaza, but I like the Hilton here a bit better and decided to treat myself since I couldn't get out. Got a room facing the water and will probably do a massage and haircut and get the string treatment on the brows. Tryin to keep the uni-brow under control! So far about as much as I've accomplished today was breakfast.

Back off to the Blue Elephant Thai restaurant for dinner. I wanted to have dessert yesterday, but was too full. They have a coconut flan that I was dying for but was ready to bust last night, so I'm going to have to save room tonight!

03 December 2008

It's Wed afternoon about 1pm and I'm about ready to go. I was able to get a late checkout till 5pm. My flight to Dubai isn't until 1050pm, so I'll be spending some time at the airport. Of course that is nothing new. Like all the airports in the Middle East, it is like a huge shopping mall, so there is plenty to look at and window shop if nothing else.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?